Windsor Presbyterian Church opened for public worship on 27 March 1887. In 1983, the congregation of Broadway Presbyterian Church (established in 1895 on the Falls Road) amalgamated with Windsor, and in 2010, the congregation of Ulsterville Presbyterian Church (established on the lower Lisburn Road in 1902) amalgamated with us.
Some eight ministers have served in Windsor since 1887. Rev. Ivan Steen was called to Windsor in 2012. The minister emeritus is Rev. Paul Erskine. The Clerk of Session is Fergus Hanna Bell.
The governance of the congregation is undertaken by the Kirk Session and the Congregational Committee under the Code of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland and the general law. The congregation is registered as a charity with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland: NIC 104213.